You sat at our table, and we want to tell you what our philosophy is.
As you may know, preparing good food, cooking pasta, and serving it carefully, takes time
… and if you want to enjoy a good meal, freshly prepared
with fresh, seasonal ingredients, it is important to know how to wait.
That’s why our fresh pasta is prepared every day, to be cooked when ordered and according to arrival–pretty much the way it used to be. So enjoy “the tablecloth,” talk, chat, tease and have a good drink, which are the little joys–beautiful to rediscover.
Also be told about the proposal of the day
We always use fresh seasonal ingredients,
That’s why there are special dishes every day.
Try them out!
Numbers in parentheses refer to the allergen table
With * the product can be optional.
Kind customers are advised that food and beverages prepared and served in this establishment may contain ingredients or adjuvants that are considered allergens.
List of substances or products causing allergies or intolerances used in this exercise and listed in Annex II of Reg. EU no. 1169/2011.
- Cereals containing gluten, i.e., wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridized strains and products derived therefrom, except: wheat-based glucose syrups, including dextrose, wheat-based malt dextrins, barley-based glucose syrups, cereals used in the manufacture of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Eggs and egg products (all species of oviparous animals)
- Fish and fish products, except: fish gelatin used as a carrier for vitamin or carotenoid preparations; gelatin or isinglass used as a clarifying agent in beer and wine.
- Peanuts and peanut products.
- Soybeans and soybean products, except: refined soybean oil and fat, natural mixed tocopherols (E306) natural D-alpha tocopherols, natural D-alpha tocopherol acetate, natural D-alpha tocopherol succinate made from soybeans; vegetable stanol ester produced from soybean-based vegetable oil sterols.
- Milk and milk products (including lactose), except: whey used in the manufacture of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin; lactool.
- Nuts: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia nuts, or Queensland walnuts.
- Celery and celery products.
- Mustard and mustard products.
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed products.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulfites in concentrations exceeding 10 mg/kg or 10mg/l expressed as total S02 to be calculated for products as proposed ready-to-eat or reconstituted in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
- Lupins and lupin products.
- Shellfish and shellfish products.
Information about the presence of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances is available by contacting staff on duty, and appropriate documentation will be provided upon request.